The dates for commencement and closing of School Terms (Spring Term and Autumn Term) are announced cyclically, well in advance. Parents are requested to be meticulous with these dates. Students are expected to return to school well-groomed and in uniform. The school will be unable to make travel arrangements if parents do not inform us before the scheduled dates; 30 September for Autumn Term and 20 March for Spring Term. Students who do not report on time during commencement of a school session may be barred from attending the remainder of said session or may be held back at the beginning of vacation.
Sl. No Date Events
1. 18-05-2022 Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony
2. 05-06-2022 World Environment Day Observation
3. 25-10-2022 21st UNACCO School Foundation Day
4 15-02-2023 Inauguration Day of School
5 01-04-2023 Academic Session Begins
As of April 15, 2016, it is compulsory for all parents to submit the details of the local guardian of their wards, who is able to reach school within a 24 hours’ period in circumstances where the parents are unable to do so. Parents are required to submit the duly completed local guardian Performa (available in the School office). No staff member is authorized to be a local guardian to any student.
To meet faculty
- Parents/Guardians/Visitors may visit school only with prior appointment.
- Parents/Guardians/Visitors are not permitted in the boarding houses.
- Parents/Guardians/Visitors are requested not to bring armed guards inside the Campus.
- Parents to seek prior appointment to meet faculty on working days.
- All gates are under CCTV surveillance.
- Vehicles are not permitted inside the campus.
To meet students
· No parents are allowed to meet their ward(s) for any reason except on the Permitted Visiting Day i.e. 2nd Saturday of every month between 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. However, special cases may be considered depending on the urgency/merit of the case.
· Two (2) passport size photographs are required to be submitted if any parents/guardians desires to obtain a visiting card. No parents or visitor is allowed meet their ward(s) without the visiting card.
- Visiting is allowed only on calendared outing.
- For meeting/visiting a student a prior request must be made only by the parent to the concerned housemaster.
- Parents are not allowed to bring any eatables.
- Last minute visit requests will not be entertained.
- Birthday Celebration is not allowed inside the hostel. Parents are advised not to bring any items for the celebration, however toffees may be allowed for distribution.
- Parents are not allowed to bring any eatables, or avail a Lunch-Out.
- School fee is due twice a year: after the summer and winter vacation.
- Full term fee would be charged for all admissions during the term and similarly for all outgoing students during any term. This includes the Board examination classes.
- All dues must be paid in full on or before the school reopens.
- Unpaid dues are not acceptable. In such cases it will result in the student being sent home.
- The current fee structure is as per the fee details attached to the School Prospectus.
- The School Management reserves the right to revise the fee structure at any time.
- The security deposit charged at the time of admission this is refundable (on request) when the boy leaves school but after the completion of the session.
- Unclaimed security deposit for a period of three years will be forfeited in favor of the School.
- Any other Government Tax shall be borne by the parents.
· Parents/guardians can deposit Pocket Money for their wards to the School Case Counter.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their ward must give a written request to the Principal.
· Three months notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil or full fees will be charged if the transfer certificate has been taken during the school terms.
· If the name of an absent pupil has been entered in the attendance register for the current month, fee for that month will be charged even if absence continues.
· No transfer certificate will be given until all dues payable to the school have to been paid in full.
· Transfer certificate will be issued after a period of 7 days of the submission of the application.
- Admission fees are non-refundable whereas Security Deposit will be refunded after the academic session finished.
- Ward withdrawn due to medical conditions, one month fee will be excused instead of three (3) months.
- Any refund (Security deposit/Impress Money/Caution Money etc) is to be assessed accordingly and would be paid after the completion of the Academic Year.
- Full term fee will be charged if the ward is withdrawn after school reopens.
- Whenever a student leaves School or passes out from School, his belongings must be collected within a fortnight of leaving, failing which, the School authorities shall be free to dispose off /donate the same.
· In case of any serious offence committed by the boarder, decision of the School Management Committee would be Final and parents/guardians may ask to withdraw their ward from the school.
- Student will not be given leave during the school term except in the case of family emergencies or marriage in the immediate family.
- Leave for marriage in the family will be permitted by the Principal in consultation with the housemaster once a year and for two days excluding travel time.
· Whenever a boarder goes for a leave, he/she should go and come back in School Uniform only.
- Medical leave will only be granted by the Principal with a medical note from the School’s Doctor.
- Medical leave after an escorted outing or nights out will be considered as unauthorized absence.
- Medical leave will not be more than three days. Thereafter a fresh application must be given for an extension which will be approved by the Doctor.
- Medical emergency while on an outing may require extension of leave. The Doctor and the Housemaster must be informed immediately over the phone, followed by an email to all concerned.
- The submission of false medical certificates including those for the purpose of taking leave may lead to a severe disciplinary action/expulsion of the student.
- Unauthorized absence from the school shall result in disciplinary action/name being struck off.
- Students will not be allowed to leave school before the formal conclusion of the term.
- Leaves cannot be clubbed with nights out.
- The school is strictly secular, and does not allow the observance of any religious rituals or practices inside the campus. The display of religious posters or similar material in the hostels, dormitories, classrooms or any place on the school campus is strictly forbidden.
- However, the students are free to practice their belief off campus (under parental supervision).
- The school serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals.
- Requests for special diets are not entertained.
- Fasting is not permitted, for any reason whatsoever.
· Boarders must eat their meals with help of spoons or forks only in order to learn Table Etiquette.
· If any boarder found weak in any particular subject(s), special classes may be arranged against the payment decided by the School Management Committee.
Rules for Electronic Devices
- Personal laptops are permitted only for specific reasons and will be kept in the custody of Housemasters. Students will use and return the laptops as instructed by their Housemasters.
- They must return these to the Housemaster/Warden on a daily basis.
- Students are responsible for the safety and maintenance of both their personal as well as school laptops. Any misuse of electronic devices may result in the confiscation of that device.
Unacceptable items on campus
· Disciplinary action would be exercised against the Boarder(s) if found guilty of using any kind of intoxicants/pan/tobacco etc. inside the Hostel/School premises or found defying the Rules and Regulations of the Hostel/School.
· Any boarder found absconding/leaving the campus without any prior permission/intimation; he/she will be expelled without giving any notice.
· Outside food, beverages and junk/cooked food are not allowed inside the hostel; however food supplements and health drinks i.e. Bournvita, Complan, Maltova, Horlicks etc are permitted to the Boarders.
· Personal money and Credit or debit cards are not allowed.
· Any expensive items such as cosmetics viz. lip gloss; perfumes, nail polish, hair gels, cream etc. are strictly prohibited in the school and hostel.
· Costly Jewellery i.e. Silver, Gold, Platinum etc or any kind of electrical/electronic gadgets viz. mobile, iPod, iPad, video game, MP3/MP4 player, pen drive, memory card, hair trimmer etc. are not permitted inside the hostel. If found, may attract Monetary Penalty as decided by the School Authority. The confiscated items will be returned only after the payment of the penalty is made by the parents.
· Students are not permitted to operate accounts with shops and restaurants.
· Casual clothes are not permitted. Students are expected to carry clothes as per the clothing list.
Wards found guilty of cheating, bullying or bringing disrepute to the institution by unacceptable behavior, will be immediately expelled. In this matter, the Principal’s decision will be final and binding. Undertaking/declaration by the parent will be taken in the time of the admission.
When a student leaves school from the institution, his belongings must be collected within one month of leaving. Failing this, school authorities may dispose of/donate the said belongings without notice.
CARS AND VEHICLES
No vehicles are permitted inside the Campus except within the specified permissible ar
HOSTEL KIT LIST AVAILABLE AT
(To be purchased by the parents)
|2||Check shirt||2||Check shirt||2|
|3||Neck tie||2||Neck tie||2|
|4||Belt & badge||2||Belt & badge||2|
|6||White & black shoes||2||White & black shoes||2|
|7||House T-Shirts||2||House T-Shirts||2|
|8||School bags||1||School bags||1|
|9||School track suit||1||School track suit||1|
|10||Maroon T-Shirt with quarter pant||1||Maroon T-Shirt with quarter pant||1|
|11||Black sports pant||1||Black sports pant||1|
|12||Sports shoe||1||Sports shoe||1|
|13||Stone Forest cades||1||Stone Forest cades||1|
|14||Sports shocks||2||Sports shocks||2|
|15||Bed sheet (sky blue without paint)||2||Bed sheet (sky blue without paint)||2|
|16||Pillow cover (sky blue without paint)||2||Pillow cover (sky blue without paint)||2|
|17||Night dress||1||Night dress||1|
HOSTEL KIT LIST TO BE ARRANGED BY
|1||Mattress (3 ft x 61/2 ft)||1|
|4||Mosquito Net (Sky Blue)||1|
|5||Torch with one Battery Set||1|
|6||Bathing Shop (Non-Cosmetic)||2|
|8||Face Cream/ Body Lotion (Johnson/Boroline/Boroplus/Vaseline)||1 each|
|9||Antiseptic Cream/Liquid (Johnson/Boroline/Boroplus)||1 each|
|10||Shampoo/Conditioner Bottles||1 each|
|11||Mirror/Nail Cutter||1 each|
|12||Soap Case, Bucket (Medium), Mug, Tub, Water Bottle||1 each|
|13||Tooth Brush and Tooth Paste||2 each|
|15||Shoe Polish Brush||1|
|16||Black and White Shoe Polish||1|
|17||Spoon and Fork||2 each|
|18||Hanger and Clips||1|
|21||Vest and Undergarments||4 each|
|22||Bath Room Slippers||2|
|25||Plastic Scale (Long/short)||1 each|
1. All boarders and students should purchase the items from Tuck-Shop.
2. Few items will be supplied by the School on payment for uniformity of the students. These items are available in the School Canteen and Tuck-Shop.
3. Parents/Guardians are requested not to encourage extra clothing/items.
4. Use of shampoo, hair oil, conditioners etc. which comes in plastic Pouches/sachets are strictly prohibited inside the hostel.
5. Parents/Guardians are requested to ensure that the items are limited as per the KIT LIST.